Tuesday 28 August 2012

It seems something worthwhile has finally happened.

So Harold and I have been riding around basically hunting down and killing people. Don't know how many exactly. Don't really care. Can't be that many left at this point.

Suddenly Harold stops the bike and gets off hiding the bike by a tree. He could see someone but I don't know who. Then the jerk takes me off places me by The motorcycle. Pulls out his guns and walks off. He comes back shortly after which a bullet wound in his shoulder and a grin on his face.

I asked him what happened. His only response "I met a friend"

Helpful very helpful.

Of course luckily for me it seems his friend had a blog as well.

So from what I understand Harold saw Kallaway and went to kill him. He left me and the motorcycle behind. I'm guessing sort of an honor thing. Got himself shot with his own reflected bullet and then for some strange reason they decided not to kill each other... I wonder if he told Kallaway anymore than what Kallaway posted... I'll have to try and find out.

You do remember that I can tell what you're posting right?

... Of course. I don't need to hide what I say from you. So why didn't you kill him?

It's wrong to kill friends besides he might be more useful alive down the line.

If he eventually kills us I am going to be incredibly mad at you.

If he does eventually kill us you'll be completely justified but he won't.

You and he will have to fight eventually if one of you doesn't die beforehand.

Of course I know this. Now then come on. We're looking for the Red Joker now.

What?! Why? The Black Joker beat the hell out of us why are we going to look for his bitch counterpart.

She might be more reasonable... Or a worse fighter.

You're trying to commit suicide aren't you?

If my first goal isn't met then yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment