Tuesday 4 September 2012

Stupid Fool.

God damn it Harold. I told you we needed a plan. I fucking told you. You should never underestimate anyone. Even idiots. But no you just rode out there like some overly cocky bastard. I told you where he was. But you you didn't even pay attention.

and why were you just sitting there? By the time he pulled out the launcher you should have already had your gun shoved into his mouth. You were an idiot and now you're gone... I hope you died but I doubt it. If you are still alive out there. Hear what I say and hear it well. You're stupidity will not stop me from winning. Wherever you went left me behind and as I fell I managed to transfer myself to the snake's phone. I'm still alive. I'm still on my way to victory.

Goodbye Harold. I hope any remaining days you may have will be filled with pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment