Sunday 2 September 2012

Told you.

Kallaway won just like I told you he would. Heh... When he cut the snake's head off I could almost taste the blood.

I don't want to fight him anymore.

What?! What are you talking about. You were all about fighting Kallaway and Dewitt earlier.

You saw it. He's sick. He's dying. His enhancements are getting to him. We won't be fighting until the next round of matches at least and by then he'll of degraded further. He won't be as good as he could be. It wouldn't be worth it.

Well if he doesn't die before hand you're going to fight him eventually what are you going to do? It won't be the fight you want but you'll still have to kill him.

I know. If it comes down to it I'll just make it quick.

Another worthy challenge lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment