Tuesday 4 September 2012

Took a dive.

You're probably not very happy at the moment...

What gave you that idea?

Well the fact you just shot up your bed...

He gave up... He was supposed to me my worthy challenge and he just let himself die.

Look at it this way it will make the rest of the tournament much easier...

I don't want easy... Nothing worth it is ever easy. For instance you were quite easy to acquire.

Ouch... That was uncalled for.

All my greatest foes are either wasted or dead...

You gonna take his guns?

I wouldn't sully my hands with them.

Well regardless it's our turn next. We're fighting the Frog guy. Heh A snake named Frog...

I'll kill him. I'll kill everyone. The girl shall choke on her own sword.

Um you ok?

There is no point in looking for challenges. No point in holding myself back. Kill everyone and get this over with. That's all I want now.

Well we should probably come up with some sort of plan-

I won't need a plan to deal with the snake.

But...

I won't need a plan for anyone. There's no one left here who can challenge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment