Sunday 2 September 2012

We were just driving around.

Looking for The Red Joker. When suddenly everything just changed. We were there with all the other remaining contestants. 

Oblivious snake freak and creepy snake freak.

The girl/guy with the hilariously depressing life and his/her horse.

Harold's "buddy" Kallaway.

That P.I. guy.

A willing doll who I assumed and later confirmed to be the Hanging Man.

and The freaky chick with the knives.

I asked Harold if he was sure he was still going to win. His response: I can safely say that no matter what I will accomplish my goals.

I pointed out the odd wording and he merely smiled. After that Kallaway threw a hissy fit and we all went to our rooms. Harold doesn't sleep and neither do I so instead we spent the time learning about our enemies. Annoyingly, but luckily made moot later, The Hanging Man did not apparently have a blog I could find. So couldn't get any information on him but Harold seems to already know a bit about him.

A couple of hours later the first fight started and we went out to watch. It was the he/she and The Hanging Man. The fight was interesting and... brutal I guess would be a way to describe it. The guy/girl totally wasted The Hanging Man with that Nade launcher. I could hear Harold's thoughts as he watched. I'm fairly confident the motorcycle can beat out the horse and keep me out of successful range for all of his basic weaponry and make me a tough target for her grenades. As long as I keep at enough distance I can probably take out the horse with my rifle. Though it will be tough to use the rifle while driving can probably find someway to do it. Maybe use Genome. After that I can just race circles around her while filling him full of bullets from my pistols. It would be a shame to kill that one though...

For an ex-assassin for The Wooden Girl he seems far too soft... I'm not soft I'm fair. The kid's already had a hell of a time based on what you showed me. Right I forgot you can read this... Anyways just think about it as mercy. Mercy right... Well regardless chances are I won't have to kill the kid.

I hope I get to fight Kallaway or Dewitt though. Either one could be a challenge to rival Sergei.

Sergei?

Friend... I owed him a fight to the death but never got to collect. That better not happen again.

I'm sure they'll be just fine and we have nothing to worry about.

Of course not... One way or another my goals and my threat will be fulfilled.   

No comments:

Post a Comment